- Collection and Use of Information We collect personal identifying information you voluntarily give us, such as your name, and email address when you visit our website, register on our site, fill out a form, subscribe to the newsletter, or when you share any information through the website. We use this information to personalize user experience, improve our website, respond to queries, and send periodic emails.
- Disclosure of Information We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Non-personally identifiable information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. We may also disclose your information if it is required by law to do so.
- Data Protection We have implemented safety measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. These include use of secure servers, firewall and encryption technologies.
- Third Party Links At our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore, we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
- Children’s Privacy We do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13.